Knog Oi Classic Bike Bell, Small
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Large size fits 23.8 – 31.8mm bars, while the Small fits 22.2mm bars
Reinventing a 2,000 year old bell design was never going to quick. 140 prototypes, 1000s of springs and over 5 years in conception brought us here
- The Mount – What about the handle-bar cables? No worries. Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables (for the organiser inside us all).
- The Look – The Oi bell’s shape originates from its home – the handle bar. Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it’s discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognisable.
- The Sound – With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. Our bell actually has several pitch tones – one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it’s unmistakable and safely heard.
- The Fit – What about getting it on the bar? Just pop it over, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you’re good to go. For handlebars measuring 23.8 – 26 mm in diameter we have supplied a spacer to help the Oi fit snugly and securely to your bars. This can be found discretely tucked into the reverse of the grey packaging insert.
- Weight – L: 26 g S: 17 g
- Dimensions – L: H: 16 mm x W: 49 mm x L:68 mm, S: H: 16 mm x W: 37 mm x L:53 mm
- Fits Bar Widths – L: 23.8 – 31.8 mm bars, S: 22.2mm
- Hammer Type – Spring loaded plastic hammer