Peaty’s Holeshot BioFibre Tubeless Tyre Sealant 1L
Developed alongside World Cup mechanics and world champion racers. Peaty’s Holeshot Tubeless Sealant is packed full of biodegradable fibres & sealing particles to give a fast and strong seal. Using the latest fast-acting latex, our water-based sealant is ammonia-free, non-hazardous and lasts up to 6 months in the tyre in temperate climates*. It won’t ball up in the tyre and is easily washed out. Our biodegradable fibres and particles bind together with the fast-acting latex to create a clot (like platelets in your blood) to quickly & effectively seal holes and tears up to 6mm.
- Biodegradable sealing fibres.
- Biodegradable platelets.
- CO2 compatible.
- Seals up to 6mm holes.
- Operating pressures: 15 to 120 psi.
- Operating temperature: -20ºc to +50ºc.
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps setup.
Always ensure you have tubeless ready rims and tyres. For best results use with Peaty’s Tubeless Rim Tape and Peaty’s Tubeless Valves.
- 1. Shake the bottle vigorously before every use to ensure an even distribution of fibres and particles.
- 2. Rinse away any old sealant from the tyre and dry off completely. For brand new tyres degrease, rinse and dry the internal carcass to remove factory mold release agents and other contaminants.
- 3. Seat your tyre onto the rim and inflate initially with no sealant, using a track pump, inflator or compressor to pop the tyre bead fully onto the rim.
- 4. Deflate the tyre and, with the valve at the three o’clock position, use the flexible injector pipe provided to inject the desired amount of sealant directly through the de-cored valve.
- 5. Re-insert the valve core and re-inflate the tyre to desired pressure.
- 6. Distribute the sealant around inside the tyre by spinning the wheel and tapping the tyre on the floor.
- 7. Listen for any air leaks and orientate the wheel so that the sealant flows around the inside of the tyre to the area required. Continue doing this until you can’t hear any more air loss.
- 8. Wash away any excess sealant that may have found its way to the outside of the tyre or rim with water.
- 9. Check tyre pressures and ride!
Recommended minimum quantities per tyre:
- Road 30 – 45ml
- CycloCross 60 – 75ml
- 26″ MTB 60 – 80ml
- 27.5″ MTB 70 – 90ml
- 29″ MTB 100 – 120ml
For wider rim / tyre combinations and / or additional puncture protection we recommend adding up to 30ml more sealant to the above quantities.
* Always check sealant regularly and top up as required
* If a seal can’t be made, add more sealant in increments as required